Friday 23 September 2011

Back to my roots...

So I'm heading back to where it all started! By first practice teaching block will be at my High School! I get to be a Clarkson Charger one last time! I cannot believe that it is already time to start my first teaching block! There is something very scary about getting in front of a class for the first time, to not only reveal to the students and advisors, but to also reveal to myself that I can accomplish what I set out to do! It is an incredible feeling to have gotten this far in becoming a successful teacher. Although the practice teaching will be a little uneasy at the beginning, I am eager to see what I will walk away with from the experience. I am confident that it will be a significant stepping stone on my path to becoming a teacher!  I’m thrilled that Clarkson will be a part of that journey and I can’t wait to see what happens next!   

No comments:

Post a Comment