Sunday 2 October 2011

Back to school!

I survived my first Observation Day! It was a little (more like a lot) nerve racking but it was a success! Being back at my old High School was an interesting experience... I walked into the school proud to say that I knew exactly where I was going..until I realized the entire top floor had been completely turned upside down! I'm looking forward to working with my Assistant teacher! I knew that I would have a great first teaching experience when she told me that the first order of business was to pick out halloween costumes for the departement! (...team building... right?) I'm looking forward to the next couple of months! I'm confident that I'm going to learn a lot, and I'm lucky to be working with a Teacher who has valuable insight into the world of teaching! She is definately someone I can learn from!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that you had as wonderful a first observation day as I did. My greatest frustration will be returning to Brock to continue teachers' college when I'm so anxious to remain in the class.

    ReplyDelete