Wednesday 14 December 2011

It's official!

I've been in school for the last few months just doing what i'm told, writing assignments, handing them in, making presentations...always knowing that I'm doing all of this to become a teacher! It's been a great couple of months!I've learned so much and feel like i'm on my way to becoming a successful teacher! However!! I had my first Job Fair for French teachers on Monday and everything changed!! I quickly realized just how real this all really is! It's so easy to put the end goal in the back of your mind and just coast...While I was waiting in line to talk to one of the members of the Halton District School Board, I kept thinking, WOW, this is so much more real than I imagined. I'm actually going to talk to someone about getting an actual job! I will potentially be talking to my future employers!! I am so excited that the process has started! But i'm not going to lie, i'm a little frightened. Looking back, I can't believe i've been at school for only a few months, it seems a little sureal that the job hunting has started! I'm ready! LEt's see what happens next!




                            



 






No comments:

Post a Comment