Thursday 8 September 2011

Ready, Set, Go!

My first week in the Teacher Education program has almost come to an end. It's been a week full of new things for me! For the very first time I am creating a blog..Maybe by the end of the year I will be able to call my self a full on 'blogger??' :) I made some great friends and I am finally on my way to becoming a teacher! I'm looking forward to seeing what the next 8 months will be like! I keep hearing it will be extremely demanding but still very meaningful! So far so good, so keep your fingers crossed for me!

2 comments:

  1. I think that I missed the 'ready, set' part of this term starting. It seems like it was a split-second snap of the fingers between summer and total school immersion.
    Welcome to the world of blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First week? I think that can already call yourself a blogger! Nice stuff. Look forward to working together!

    ReplyDelete